As an unexpected surprise this month, the lovely Jessie from What Jessie Read has nominated us for the One Lovely Blog Award on her blog and we are very excited to get on board the nomination train to show our appreciation for our fellow music bloggers! The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
- Nominate 15 bloggers.
- Notify the nominees that you have done so.
- Put the logo of the award on your blog site.
7 Facts about Sophie and Erin:
- During exam period at uni, Erin lives on pasta with sausages and tomato based sauce
- Sophie has a sneezing fit on the daily
- Erin knows how to solve a Rubik’s cube (her PB is 50 seconds)
- Sophie is secretly an ace skiier and hasn’t missed a snow season for 17 years
- Erin’s life goal is to write a graphic novel, and going to Comic Con makes her year complete
- Sophie is obsessed with reality TV (think Made in Chelsea and The Bachelor)
- Sophie and Erin have a very similar music taste, except on the topic of Beyoncé (Sophie: “BEYONCE RULES!”, Erin: “…No.”)
These are our top picks here at Vinyl Garden (in no particular order):
- One a day
- Scientists of Sound
- Crack in the Road
- Sound Doctrine
- Cruel Rhythm
- The Loop
- When I Heard You
- Nordic by Nature
- Music between Friends
- Getting Deeper
- Friends with both arms
- West Coast Fix
- AFTR DRK
- Sirens of Decay
Thanks again for the nomination Jessie and we hope you enjoy exploring some of our favourite blogs!
By Sophie and Erin xx